THE WORLDS FIRST RECYCLED SURFBOARD ART MADE FROM TRANSFORMING PLASTIC BOTTLES INTO YARN. THAT YARN CREATES A THIN LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC THAT WE PRINT AMAZING ARTWORK ON. THIS ARTWORK CAN BE INSTALLED UNDERNEATH THE FIBERGLASS OF A NEW SURFBOARD BY NEARLY ANY SHAPER.
Why pioneer the first high-performance ECO-Inlay?
We believe that waste is only waste when we don't do anything with it. Every day millions of plastic bottles are being thrown away, meanwhile those bottles can actually be a viable and sustainable resource for creating fabrics. Using recycled fabrics reduces energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, and lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It also causes less air, water, and soil contamination compared to traditional materials.
How are they made?
Recycled bottles are collected and chopped.
Chopped bottles are ground, melted, and reformulated into plastic flakes.
Flakes are then melted and extruded into recycled yarn.
That yarn creates the fabric that we print amazing artwork on.
1. ECO-Inlays can help anyone enjoy great art on new surfboards being made.
2. Bottles into board art. Repurpose plastic into something useful and beautiful.
3. Incredibly thin and lightweight. Weighing in at only 4.5 ounces per yard our fabric is one of the lightest on the market.
4. Each purchase helps support a real artist in our community.
5. Surfboard art designed to last the life of your board.